Thursday, April 23, 2020

Southern Comfort by Natasha Madison

Southern Comfort by Natasha Madison

Synopsis:
Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.
Olivia

When you find out that your fiancé is arrested for swindling over ten million dollars from his clients, you do what any sane woman would do. You escape reality and go undercover, trading in your city-girl Louboutins for country-pumpkin cowboy boots.
 It wasn’t a forever change—it was temporary. I only had to stay here until things back home got straightened out, or so I thought.

Casey
I was riding horses before I was walking, or at least that was what they told me. I always knew I would take over the family farm. It’s in my blood.
Country boy at heart, the minute I saw her dragging her luggage up the gravel driveway I knew she was out of my league.
I shouldn’t have started anything with her, because I knew she was just passing through.
I couldn’t stop it, I fell in love with her. Even though I knew, in the end, she would leave me.

Review:

This book is full of intrigue, it is steamy, and you will fall in love with Casey and Olivia. Casey is a sexy cowboy as well as a sexy business man. He is just something else. Olivia is a feisty, strong woman who has never had anyone to look out for her in the past. Olivia is under Casey’s protection, as she has the misfortune to be pulled into her ex’s dirty dealings. This book draws you in and keeps you engaged from start to finish, as Casey and Olivia fall for each other,  while trying to stay one step ahead of trouble. I love this book and this series, there is a great cast of characters who enhance the story, can’t wait for the next book. If you are looking for a love story with a side of intrigue, I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reputation by Adriana Locke ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I  absolutely love the Mason brothers – I love their family dynamics - their interactions are funny, entertaining, and you can feel the stro...