Friday, May 1, 2020

Life of Debauchery Duet by M. Robinson


The Life of Debauchery Duet by M. Robinson
I waited until both books were out before I read this duet…so glad I did.
These books put me through the wringer and took me on an emotional rollercoaster. Monica is known as “the Queen of Angst” for a reason and I really thing she outdid herself this time.
These books are so well written, you will feel every bit of Cash’s pain, his struggles, and his demons. You heart will break when he pushes away the ones he loves. It will break to see how he gets caught up in the rock and roll lifestyle, using it as a way to quieten  his demons, when he is his biggest downfall. You will cry, scream, get angry,  laugh, but most of all you will root for him and Journey, you want their relationship to be enough to pull him through. Cash and Journey’s love story is as beautiful as it is torturous, will they be able to overcome the hurdles to reach their HEA?
I devoured these books and they are truly my favorite of Monica’s books. She really captured this tortured love story and wrote her heart out. 5 very exceptional ⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reputation by Adriana Locke ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I  absolutely love the Mason brothers – I love their family dynamics - their interactions are funny, entertaining, and you can feel the stro...